Role: Motion/Graphic Designer
Team: Client Service
Awwnderful is looking for great personalities to work with our company to creating content for Awwnderful promotions, Clients design needs
The Creative Designer Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing & production department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The interns will assist with the development and design of core Nexersys graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various website updates utilizing Squarespace.
Your basic duties will include:
- Developing relationship with client
- Browse through next potential event for awwnderful
- Other projects as assigned
- Willingness to learn new things
- College student/Fresh Graduate
- Open Minded personal
- Lives in Jabodetabek
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills is a plus
You will gaining experience and study things about how small business works and how to create impact for clients experience
Free lunch, Good for your portofolio, Chance to converts to full time employee,
- 10% Commission will be paid to any photo booth sales you make for the company. Commission will be paid upon receipt of the clients deposit.